Transportation by rail
Railway transport is considered to be the quickest and most suitable means to deliver large amounts of overland freight.
Alpine Commerce & Consulting Group deals with dispatching and receiving thousands of rail freight cars each and every month.
Each freight shipment consists of:
- Freight planning.
- Railage rate payment according to the route of transportation.
- COTIF, plus a full package of consignment documentation.
- Shipment quality control.
- Onward planning and tracking of railcar movement along the freight route.
- Client updates on arrival of railcars/goods at points of departure/destination.
- Railcar storage & transshipment at Black Sea and Baltic Sea ports.
We do not stand still, we monitor all the changes taking place in the world and are ready to offer the best conditions of cooperation for our partners and customers.
Reduced tariff set for transportation of sugar beet by rail in Kyrgyzstan
Reduced tariff set for transportation of sugar...
Crop Ships Are Still Leaving Ukraine Despite Russian Move
Ships loaded with crops are sailing from Ukraine,...
Grain market braces for price flurry as Black Sea corridor in doubt
PARIS, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Wheat futures...