Transportation by rail
Railway transport is considered to be the quickest and most suitable means to deliver large amounts of overland freight.
Alpine Commerce & Consulting Group deals with dispatching and receiving thousands of rail freight cars each and every month.
Each freight shipment consists of:
- Freight planning.
- Railage rate payment according to the route of transportation.
- COTIF, plus a full package of consignment documentation.
- Shipment quality control.
- Onward planning and tracking of railcar movement along the freight route.
- Client updates on arrival of railcars/goods at points of departure/destination.
- Railcar storage & transshipment at Black Sea and Baltic Sea ports.
We do not stand still, we monitor all the changes taking place in the world and are ready to offer the best conditions of cooperation for our partners and customers.
Shipping backups here for a year
MINNEAPOLIS —Buyers and sellers of such agricultural products as...
How war in Ukraine is making people hungry in the Middle East
There’s enough food in the world, but it’s...
Adnams prepares to increase prices in the face of barley shortage
Suffolk-based brewer Adnams has warned that the price...