+4143 497 38 38
Office in Switzerland
+357 25 222 933
Office in Cyprus
+971 58 530 7194
Office in the UAE
Transportation by rail
Railway transport is considered to be the quickest and most suitable means to deliver large amounts of overland freight.
Alpine Commerce & Consulting Group deals with dispatching and receiving thousands of rail freight cars each and every month.
Each freight shipment consists of:
- Freight planning.
- Railage rate payment according to the route of transportation.
- COTIF, plus a full package of consignment documentation.
- Shipment quality control.
- Onward planning and tracking of railcar movement along the freight route.
- Client updates on arrival of railcars/goods at points of departure/destination.
- Railcar storage & transshipment at Black Sea and Baltic Sea ports.
We do not stand still, we monitor all the changes taking place in the world and are ready to offer the best conditions of cooperation for our partners and customers.
Raw sugar and cocoa prices reach nearly 10-year highs – the smart cube comments
Prices of raw sugar and cocoa touched 10-year...
Raw sugar prices at 11-year high as adverse weather increases supply woes
Raw sugar prices are trading at a...
Reduced tariff set for transportation of sugar beet by rail in Kyrgyzstan
Reduced tariff set for transportation of sugar...