Transportation by rail
Railway transport is considered to be the quickest and most suitable means to deliver large amounts of overland freight.
Alpine Commerce & Consulting Group deals with dispatching and receiving thousands of rail freight cars each and every month.
Each freight shipment consists of:
- Freight planning.
- Railage rate payment according to the route of transportation.
- COTIF, plus a full package of consignment documentation.
- Shipment quality control.
- Onward planning and tracking of railcar movement along the freight route.
- Client updates on arrival of railcars/goods at points of departure/destination.
- Railcar storage & transshipment at Black Sea and Baltic Sea ports.
We do not stand still, we monitor all the changes taking place in the world and are ready to offer the best conditions of cooperation for our partners and customers.
Sugar Futures and Market Data: 20th September 2022
By Stephanie Rodriguez Insight Focus · Raw sugar speculators closed...
India’s Ample Rice Reserves Mean No Need to Panic Yet
By Agnieszka de Sousa 2 September 2022 From Canada’s bumper...
India to Allow More Sugar Exports to Avoid Contract Defaults
India, the world’s second-biggest sugar producer, will permit...