Cargo handling operations in ports
ACC Alpine Group has established excellent working relationships with many ports in Europe and Asia for bulk cargo handling, loading, uploading, storing and processing, as well as for agricultural and general goods.
At present, our company provides the following services in the ports of the Black and Baltic seas:
- Transshipment of grain cargo;
- Designated silo and on-floor storage for grain cargo;
- Transshipment of forage using direct transloading (rail freight to ship; vehicle to ship) or intermediate docking;
- Designated on-floor storage for forage in accordance with all the current standards and safety procedures, and also quality requirements for forage products;
- Transshipment of general goods using direct transloading (rail freight to ship; vehicle to ship) or intermediate docking;
- Processing goods in accordance with the client’s requirements;
- Open and covered storage of general goods, providing full safety and security guarantees for the entire duration of the storage.
We do not stand still, we monitor all the changes taking place in the world and are ready to offer the best conditions of cooperation for our partners and customers.
Indias protectionist moves spark concern rice may be next
India's curbs on wheat and sugar exports...
India sugar exports
India has decided to restrict the sale...
USDA Grain Transportation Report
Projections contained in the U.S. Department of Agriculture's World Agricultural Supply and...